Friday 26 January 2007

Working from home

As the title suggests I'm not in the office today. I work from home every now and then and its very handy as I can get little bits done from home that I need to do, as well as still do my job.
However, there is something very decadent about sitting working on a Notes problem while wearing a dressing gown and slippers. Those of you familiar with the Dilbert cartoons will know this often a subject covered by Scott Adams.
One of the problems with working from home is the ease with which one becomes addicted to daytime TV. Im talking about Homes Under The Hammer, and Cash In The Attic. Or maybe Im turning into a middle aged woman?
My new phone is very swish and I think I'll enjoy using it. There's the normal grief of learning the new texting features when getting a new make of phone, but so far so good.
Yet again I dont have many plans for the weekend - but then I like that because it usually means a relxing one...
Played football last night and did quite well again - the team I was on won again which was nice.

No comments: