Wednesday 31 January 2007

Garbage

Its been a while, so here's another RANT:
Where I live, there is an alley way that runs along that back of our row of houses. On Wednesdays the dustbin men drive their big yellow truck down there to collect the rubbish that people leave out there. So far so funky. When I leave my rubbish out there, I dont put it there until Wednesday morning, so that foxes, cats, hobos etc. can't route through it and scatter it everywhere. There is someone, however, who lives in the house that backs onto the alley way from the other side - right opposite my garage door - who puts their bins out the night before. This encourages vermin and street people to rip open the bags and scatter the detritous all over the bl**dy place. It is so inconsiderate. It means then when I left this morning there was old chicken legs, emtpy cat food tins and the like scattered outside MY garage door. This waste of skin and organs that dumps his rubbish outside the back of my house does not use the alley way for access, so HE'S not affected. Its only gonna take one more bad mess, and Im gonna start dumping the trash back over into his garden. The attitude is basically "I've dumped it over the fence, its no longer my problem". To$$pot.
Anyway - enough of that. I dont feel too good today, feel a bit headachy and sick, which is not nice. But its a gorgeous day out and I've got a good soundtrack today - Sneaker Pimps and their 1996 album "Becoming X". Oh, and the transfer window shuts at midnight tonight, so Im interested in seeing which has been donkeys City end up with. Might be hosting a couple of friends tonight for the football also. Enjoy the sun listeners...
Update: A new past time discovered tonight - watching the transfer window. Various web sites show up to the minutes gossip and rumours about transfers as the window approaches its 00:00 close time... and its quite amusing! Obviously you need to be a football fan to really enjoy it, but luckily I am so its boss!

No comments: