Sunday 14 January 2007

A sunny Sunday

A very relaxing day today. The weather is nice (although a little chilly) but at least the sun's out.

My in-laws arrived at around 14.00 today to spend a couple of days with us. Its always nice when they come for a visit, and one of the jobs they will be doing is to put down a laminate floor for us in our new conservatory. (Now I know a lot of you will think "you lazy ba$tard" but in my defence, they have offered to do it while I am out at work). I may even post some pics up here when its finished.

I have also tried to fix a problem with my uncle-in-law's MP3 player. He bought one off some website somewhere, and the annoying thing is, its original language (for the software AND user manual) is NOT English, but it has been translated into it. This has caused some problems as some of these extracts will show:

"6.1.1.2 The interface manifestation The style is together the stop interface of Music"

"4.1.2.7 Grow to press REC key in to record sound the appearance to combine to start record sound"

"4.2.6 Circulating enactment interface"

I sh*t you not, these are ALL direct quotes from the user manual - so as you can imagine I have had to admit defeat!

Monday tomorrow - another working week. I am up in Birmingham on Tuesday for a meeting, but will still endevour to update this daily ("Oh Joy" I hear you shout)

Have a nice rest-of-the-weekend Listeners and more stuff to be posted soon...

No comments: