Wednesday 24 January 2007

Its snowing!

A lovely sight looking out this morning with the snow everywhere. Although it completely screws up the roads because everyone seems to forget how to drive, when you're out of the house as early as I am and you see crisp, un-disturbed snow, it is nice.
Just ordered my new mobile - I've gone for a Sony Ericsson K800i. (I have seven days grace if I dont like it, so we'll see how I get on with it). Also, we have our big departmental meeting this morning, so I will update later with what came out of that.
Enjoy the snow for now listeners...
Update: So now the snow's gone and its just a wet day again. At least that means the roads should NOT be filled with loons and idiots later.
Interesting meeting today - the results from last year for the company look good, and the plan for next year is more growth, both organic AND aquisitional. (Is that a word?)
I then ate my bodyweight in Pizza that was bought in for lunch so feel quite bloated and greasy now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're dead right about snow bringing out the idiot in idiot drivers. Why do people in nice cars, (nice car => probably well paid job => therefore person must have a modicum of intelligence), suddenly become REALLY STUPID when they put the key in the ignition?!

Today I had some idiot dropping his daughter at a junior school I have to drive past on my way to work. Said driver was driving towards me on my side of the road, looking to park on my side of the road, but wasn't slowing down or indicating. His daughter seated illegally in the front seat! When I raised my hands in the air in a 'whatthefeckareyoudoing' manner, he started gesticulating angrily at me!

Needless to say, you'll see the aftermath on www.bbc.co.uk.news later on today under the headline "Police Seek Rush Hour Road Rage Killer". TTFN