Tuesday 16 January 2007

Goodbye Ruby Tuesday...

Early start this morning. I set my alarm for 6.00AM, thinking that would give me enough time to shower, get dressed etc. However, as is quite usual with me, my body clock actually woke me at 5.00AM… so tired today.
The journey up to Birmingham was nice though – there was something slightly romantic and I would say typically English about going through the countryside by train in the half-light. And the soundtrack to that part of the journey – “Until The Sun Turns Black” by Ray LaMontagne – made it very relaxing.

Home.

Journey home wasn't too bad, and amazingly Public Transport managed NOT to c*ck things up for me! Nice views through the countryside again, this time accompanied by Nick Drake on the MP3 player. Luckily, my meeting finished a little early so I got an earlier train, which was nice.

No gripes / rants today... now Im home Im feeling very tired as the day has caught up with me. Nighty night listeners, more guff tomorrow.

No comments: