Friday 12 January 2007

Its the weekend (state the bleedin' obvious)

Another working week done. Although, to be fair, I haven't exactly been working my b@lls off this week as I have been on the aforementioned .ASP course. Still, its always nice to get to Friday afternoon knowing one has a whole two days to oneself. Im looking forward to Saturday night, as I am seeing two of my best friends for drinks and other nonsense, so that should be good.

So what have we learned this week?
  • .ASP and VBScript is good (and easy!)
  • I have re-affirmed my loathing for Public Transport (London Underground in particular)
  • I've realised that Blogging is actually cool
(Note on that last point - I emailed my friends and collegues telling them about my new Blog and received a response from an antipodean friend of mine telling me that he ALSO has a new blog. I found that a touch weird).

Also, I've decided to recommend albums on here that I have been listening to alot. In the style of Jessie from the Fast Show (and those listeners who dont know what Im talking about wont get this, but never mind...)
This week, I are be mostly listening to - The Shins and their 2nd album Chutes Too Narrow.

Have a nice weekend everyone, I'll post more ramblings soon.

No comments: