Monday 22 January 2007

The cold is coming

I left my mobile phone at home today. D'oh! I hate doing that. Although its not as bad as some people make out ("Oh, it feels like I've lost a limb") - it is rather annoying. It means that no-one can get hold of me... but the upside is that no-one can get hold of me.
There's supposed to a be a cold snap this week, not looking forward to that. Not that I mind the cold, because I dont, but that usually means the roads go a bit mental because people forget how to drive. When I went out to get my lunch today, it was brass monkeys...
Very productive day today - fixed TWO applications that are running .asp / VBScript on an SQL backend. Seeing as Im not an asp / VBScript programmer Im pretty pleased with that.
The U.S head honchos arrived today - we have a meeting on Wednesday morning to discuss 2007 plans etc.
Soundtrack of the day: "The Corner Of Miles And Gil" by Shack.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

> Seeing as Im not an ASP / VBScript
> programmer
Funny, I thought you had a certificate that said otherwise :-)

Simon said...

Well, the training I received was of top, top quality and I came away with a very sound knowledge of both .ASP and VBScript - however, I'd still not consider myself a developer of the two until I have some good experience behind me... which I have been getting this week, as well as VB6!