Thursday 11 January 2007

How can something get so interesting so quickly

This is weird. Sitting here now, I want to post more stuff on my blog. I never even thought about blog's until today, but now I have one, I want to post lots and lots of stuff. I think I could get into this - hence the subject line.

However, I need to be careful as I dont want to fill it with a load of nonsense and turn people off from reading it.

One thing I will comment on - a good friend of mine who shall remain nameless (Watford FC fan, works for a very popular buddy reconnection web site, co-owns and co-runs a very good football chants web site - http://www.footballchants.org) emailed me after I told him about my blog. He mentioned an actor from Eastenders and how similar we are. Can I just say - BA$TARD!


Anyway - another update tomorrow hopefully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the Guys son? Looks just like a Mr Barker I know...