Thursday 25 January 2007

Curse my lack of knowledge...

Good and bad day today.
Bad - Im trying to work out how to combine all the necessary files to make a new DLL for a project Im working on. For you VB heads out there, this might seem like an easy thing to do, however I am NOT a VB person, so this is all new to me - but as Im the main developer its kind of my responsibility. I fine it very frustrating when attempting to do something like this and I dont have enough knowledge. Im sure I can muddle through it, but still, its taking longer than it should which is getting on my t*ts!
Good - My new phone arrived today - you can see it and have a play here
I've had to go through the usual rigmarole of copying contacts, charging, registering etc. but Im looking forward to seeing how good it is and playing with it.
Also, Im playing football tonight again, even though its brass monkeys out there. I enjoy the run out, but I dont half feel my age afterwards!
Have a safe Thursday listeners...

No comments: