Friday 19 January 2007

Friday on my mind...

Im a bit sore today. I played pretty well last night, but my fitness is still an issue - after the game I had one of their players say to me "You're still damn quick, Im sure you're faster than last year" and I said that maybe I was, but the only problem is I can go quick in bursts, but then need 20 minutes to recover! (I know some of you will make all sorts of sexual jokes about me after that statement... please dont bother, I can read your minds like books)

Some of you may have noticed all the titles for these posts this week have been songs. For those hard-of-thinking among you, here is the complete list and their artists:
  • (Just another) Manic Monday - The Bangles
  • Goodbye Ruby Tuesday - Rolling Stones
  • Wednesday's Song - John Frusciante
  • Thursday's Child - David Bowie
  • Friday On My Mind - A Walk To Remember
Busy today - I seemed to be doing a lot of things at the same time - Domino work, .asp / VBscript work, Java / .jsp work.. its all go in the hurly burly world of I.T!

Soundtrack of the day: "The Crane Wife" by The Decemberists & The Big Lebowski soundtrack.

Not too sure of my plans for this weekend yet - but I know for a fact that tonight I am going to enjoy a quiet night with a bottle of red wine and my guitar. Have a good weekend listeners, more nonsense maybe tomorrow.

UPDATE: This is a very cool site - Jeremy Clarkson on the Top Gear site. Very funny...

No comments: