Tuesday 29 May 2007

Where'd the weekend go

It was a constructive weekend, but it seemed to go quite quickly.
I built wardrobes, put up pictures, visited Ikea (!) and spent a nice weekend with my inlaws.
But I can't believe its Tuesday already. Still, Im officially off work Wednesday, Thursday and Friday as Im decorating for two of the days and playing golf on one of them. I went to the golf range on Monday to make sure I could still hit a ball (not very well... Thursday is gonna be interesting) and Im looking forward to playing and seeing my playing partner again. (Its been a few weeks).
I dont mind the decorating - once I actually get started and get into it, it doesn't take me long. I should be able to finish the room at least by the end of the weekend.
I've also started re-reading "World War Z" by Max Brooks... it wasn't that long ago that I read it, but its such a good read and really gets the nerves tingling because of the style in which its written - its so beliveable.
Anyway, I know I haven't posted for a few days, but there's not much else to say today... so have a good day all, and I'll try and post more while Im off work.

No comments: