Monday 21 May 2007

A productive weekend

Not just a weekend of sitting on my arse for a change. Admittedly Saturday afternoon was spent in front of the TV watching the cup final (snore...) but Sunday I stripped out Jake's bedroom furtniture, dismantled it, took it to the tip, built a new chest of drawers for him AND made tea!
Although its a bit tiring when you're rushing around busy on a weekend, it doesn't half make you feel good when you accomplish stuff. This is one of the reasons I no longer stay in bed at weekend until gone 10.00. Not that I would be allowed to of course.
No plans for this week at the moment, apart from watching the Champions League final on Wednesday night. Oh, and working from home on Friday.
And I still can't get the idea of getting a second car out of my head. A mini or MGB... its SO tempting, and its almost as though there are two people in my head arguing the case for and against. This is a dangerous time, because with things like this a lot of the time the voice who's arguing for the idea usually wins... I will have to be careful.

Have a good week all.

UPDATE: Soundtrack of the day: "Minutes To Midnight" - Linkin Park's new one...

No comments: