Thursday 17 May 2007

Nearly the weekend

So I've submitted my online claim against Barclays to recover my bank charges.
I did receive a letter from the bank, offering me around two thirds of the total, but it came too late, and so I have filed the claim online. I have also written back to Barclays explaining that I would not accept their offer and I would be submitting my claim.
The total Im claiming of is... well, lets just say its four figures. So if things go well it'll be a nice little amount for me.
Sandwich of the day: Rosemary coated roast pork on wholemeal bread. Very nice.
Things are quiet at work again today... projects I am on are kind of on hold on in testing, so I can't interfere with the code. I have brought my own laptop in with me today, so I will be taking some time to play with Windows Vista and getting to grips more with it.
Plans for the rest of the week: Football tonight, drinkies on Friday night, FA Cup Final on Saturday, sitting on my arse on Sunday.
Oh, and I've also been pigeon killing this morning... satisfying my bloodlust!

No comments: