Tuesday 9 October 2007

Wet

Not much happening today apart from the weather - its shite.
I bought in a big packet of Double Stuff Oreo's today, and its very tempting to sit and eat them all, but then I'd end up a fat bastard and have to go on one of those diet shows where they make you cry by showing you all the food you eat in a day piled up on a table. I'd have to break down in tears and promise to be a good boy and not eat any more cream cakes stuffed with lard and sausages. So I wont be eating all these cookies on my desk.
Day off tomorrow (woo-hoo) playing golf in Gloucester. Hope the rain pours itself out today so its nice tomorrow.
Soundtrack of the day: "Nevermind" by Nirvana. I missed the 'grunge' thing the first time around, but I do like this album.

Finally, check this link out (you need sound) - its not rude, so safe for work.
The Rake

Peace.

Update: I've been sent a link to a site - its on the previous post about debunking the Shark Attack photo (www.snopes.com for lazy people) but they had this faked image on there, which I found really freaky.... can you imagine if it WAS real!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Without wishing to disappoint you, was in gloucester this morning and it was is pourng down!

Simon said...

Why dont people have the balls to say who they are in these comments?? I wont bite, honest! And luckily, Im playing tomorrow, not today, so Im holding onto hope...

Anonymous said...

LOL, Step away from the Oreo's. Just put them in your bag and forget you brought them.