Friday 5 October 2007

McDonald Hill Valley Golf

I've been searching my previous posts to try and find if I wrote about this earlier this year, but I'll be buggered if I could find it. Basically, I've been invited back to play alongside Manchester CID's finest in a two day golf society day. We played earlier this year (I swear it was around March / April time) and I had a really good time. The guys (11 of them) made me feel really welcome, the hotel was nice, I won nearest-the-pin on the first day... so all in all, it was a top weekend. And they've invited me back again for March next year! Excellent news.

We're back into the normal swing of things at weekends now... Jake has training on Saturday, then I have Saturday afternoon to relax / do housework, he has a match on Sunday (first league game) and then before I know it, it'll be Sunday evening and I'll be getting stuff ready for work. God. I think I need a holiday.

Finally, I turn 35 this month (Im not gonna say when). 35... Gee-zus Im half way to 70. But the plus side is I only have 30 more years before I can retire!

Soundtrack of the day: "Us And Us Only" by The Charlatans.

Have a good weekend listeners.

No comments: