Friday 19 October 2007

Friday at last

It seems like this week has dragged a bit... but we've made it to the weekend, I knew that, together, we could do it...
Its my in-laws 40th wedding anniversary this weekend, and thats about the extent of my plans. Im taking Jake to his second City game on Saturday - we're at home to Birmingham City, so hopefully it'll be three points with a convincing win. (But knowing my luck, it'll be the game that the bubble bursts at COMS!)
I played football last night, so was a bit tired this morning, and on the drive to work I was in that auto-pilot mode that Im sure you've all experienced... I was half way down the motorway before I really woke up, and that's frightening. I mean, I was driving carefully enough, and I was observant etc. but I had that scary feeling when you suddenly think "whoa... Im on my way to work here".
The journey from outside my house to where I was, was a blur. Who knows what I could have driven over, or into, or through... anyone else experience anything similar?
Anyway, what with no football for Jake tomorrow, I will get a little bit of a lie in to try and get some energy back.
Have a good weekend listeners, and if I can, I'll post via my new email method over the weekend. Via con dios.

No comments: