Thursday 11 October 2007

This 'n' that

I found a really good blog this morning. I have been reading another blog for a few days, and found a link on it to a blog they read. I went there, and found a really interesting one. I dont really wanna go into too much detail about it, but suffice it to say it really struck a chord with me. The point is, it got me thinking about my blog, and whether or not its too irreverant. You know, too filled with insignificant stuff about my life and not 'big' issues, or thoughts, or thought-provoking posts. I get the odd comment about things I post, which is really nice (more, more, Im a comment addict!) but I know that a lot of the things I post (not all) only mean things to those people who know me. What do you listeners think? Do you want to read more 'big' issues on here, or are you ok with what goes on?
Anyway - (to stick to what I've been doing up until now) a good day yesterday, a day off work to play golf in Gloucester with a work mate John. I shot 88, which I was pleased with (41 on the front 9) and the weather stayed just right for us. The journey there and back was a bit of a pain, but it was worth it for the golf. Tonight, playing football and then there are no plans really for Friday or the weekend apart from Jake's football.
Mind you, the England football AND rugby teams are playing important games on Saturday so that'll be something to drink beer to.
Have a good Thursday listeners.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Its your blog and you can cry if you want to' - meaning, write whatever you like! From my experience there are normally alot more people reading than you think.

Unfortunately as easy as commenting is, no one does it.

: (

Phil Dawson
Comment Junkie

Anonymous said...

I think you should do as you please with your blog. Don't be pressurized but what other people are putting in thier blogs.

Do whatever you like, it is your blog...

Charlie Naseweis said...

I think you're the best judge of what to write on your own blog.

GP

I too am a Comment Junkie!