Thursday 18 October 2007

A good morning

So far so good today - got stuck right into some code, listening to Stone Roses "Second Coming"... makes the day fly by, before I knew it it was 10.20.

Playing football tonight, so a chance to run this flabby body around a bit. Watched two episodes of one of my favourite shows last night - "Grumpy Old Men" - yes, those who know me know I should be starring on it, not just watching it, but thats why I like it so much - I find myself nodding, agreeing, laughing along and shouting things like "Damn right!" and "Hell yeah" at the TV.

Round my mates house tomorrow night (confirmed) to kill Windows Vista. So tonight and tomorrow night are taken care of.

As Im typing this, Im jamming along to the track "Driving South" - the Stone Roses really do rock. Peace all. More drivel soon...

No comments: