Monday 15 October 2007

Its oh so quiet

Its one of those 'slog' weeks this week... nothing to look forward to, just five days of getting on with life. Plans for this week?
Monday - nowt
Tuesday - zip
Wednesday - nada
Thursday - football (woo, and indeed, hoo)
Friday - nuffin'

This weekend will hopefully be pleasant however, as its my in-laws 40th wedding anniversary. We'll be spending the weekend with them, going out to dinner on Saturday night.

Im not a real big rugby fan, but I have to say well done England for reaching the world cup final - and ha ha frenchies. The problem is, I think we're gonna get our asses handed to us by the Boks.

Also, well done Jake and his football team - a 2 - 1 win at the weekend.

Ooh, and I wanna say thank you to Dell.. I have a Dell laptop at home with shitty Windows Vista on it. I phoned Dell, asking for the Windows XP discs so I could destroy Vista, fully expecting to pay for the software... I was surprised to hear "We'll send all the necessary disks out to you free and gratis as a good will gesture". This sort of thing hardly ever happens to me, so thank you Dell. Have a good Monday listeners.
Update: A friend of mine has posted a page of inspirational posters... enjoy by clicking here

No comments: