Saturday 27 October 2007

Saturday lunchtime

Sitting here, its a bit miserable out, but its nice and warm in my lounge watching football drinkin cider. Jake had a good training session this morning, and I think this evening we're having dinner with my parents for my birthday, so a relaxing day and night ahead.
Jake has a match tomorrow morning, and then all I've got to worry about is making sure I have some shirts ironed for the week.
Didnt do much last night - had a couple of glasses of good wine, watched a bit of tv, and that was it. DEFINITELY getting older!
Thing is, after a little bit of alcohol, in the warm, its so tempting to snooze for a little while... as nice as that is, it would mean I wouldn't sleep later. And its the sort of thing old people do!
Anyway, short post today as there's not much going on, but thank you to all the people who wished me a happy birthday.
Have a good rest of the weekend people...

No comments: