Monday 14 September 2009

Easy like Monday morning

Another quiet weekend over & done with. I didn't go and watch the team I'm training with after all. To be honest with you listeners, I got comfortable on Sunday afternoon and couldn't be arsed to shift myself! However, they DID win 5 - 2 so it was a good result.

City also won, 4 - 2 at home against Arsenal, so it was a good footballing weekend.

This week is quite busy what with one thing and another. Tonight number one son is going for his first training session with a new team. They are called Stockport Vikings, and he's gonna go try out with them and see how he does. Tomorrow evening I'm training with Wilmslow Town again. Also tomorrow evening, my better half is going away for a few days, so it's just me and the boy and the dog. So for the rest of the week I don't really have any plans (apart from working from home Wednesday to Friday).

I hope you all had a nice weekend, and I'll update again soon.

Peace.

No comments: