Wednesday 30 September 2009

Chinese remedies? Not for me

For a while I stuck to the regime and really tried to let the Chinese herbs I bought do their stuff. At first, there was no change. Then there was a change, but for the worse. The skin on my hands got even more flaky and sore. So "sod it" I thought. I gave up. Yes, I know, maybe I should have carried on, but when you can't even touch things because if feels like your hands are flaking away to nothing, it's a bit hard to stay positive.

I haven't, however, given up on folk remedies just yet. So.

After a very helpful comment from "Julzes" on an update post, I went to Earth Clinic and checked out what they had to say, and it seems Apple Cider Vinegar is the way to go. It looks as though it's a lot less hassle (I don't have to boil anything for an hour or sit with my hands in it for 40 minutes) and it won't stink up the place. All I need is a 50:50 split of water and Apple Cider Vinegar, then soak my hands for 15 minutes. I can do that! I bought some of the vinegar yesterday, so tonight will be the first go. We'll see.

In other news... I've had a headache since Monday I can't shift, I made the crab pasta last night (which was superb) and that's about it. Have a good day listeners.

No comments: