Wednesday 23 September 2009

Credit where credit is due

My friend Russ commented on one of recent posts about me being in Gloucester yesterday and today. He composed and created a fantastic comment, worthy of Byron, Shelley, Wordsworth, the Bard himself. I think it does not belong hidden away in the comment section of my blog, so want to dedicate this post to the comment in it's entirety.

So...here it is, his frankly genius comment. Enjoy!!

In response to Good morning children

"A colleague of mine from the hospital I worked at went to Gloucester once. He said it chucked it down all the way there and, when he was there, he stepped in some of the run-off water and it was so deep that it went up to his waist. He decided not to return ever."

Ta da! A round of applause please... well done Russ, well done!

1 comment: