Tuesday 6 January 2009

Something frustrating

I know a lot of people feel like this, but it's particularly strong with me at the moment (no, not the Force...). I want more cool, modern technology in my life, but I can't afford it. Annoying isn't it?
My current list of wants:

Apple MacBook
New mobile phone (not sure which model - part of me says Blackberry, part of me says iPhone)
New MP3 player (yes, probably the iTouch)
Wii Fit board
New TV (42" flat screen hi def jobby)

So it's not a massive list, but the cost? Anywhere upwards of £3k! Bugger.

3 comments:

Mom said...

One of the joys of getting old is that I want less. We did buy a new 46" flat screen TV this year which is very nice, but the other stuff I can easily do without.

Anonymous said...

I don't know...

Apple MacBook - don't go to the dark side.

Wii Fit board - Got it, wears off fast.

New TV (42" flat screen hi def jobby)
- buy it buy it buy it. (evil grin)

Simon said...

Mom - 46"?? Jeez..

Sound advice from across the sea Scott... thing is, Im a little scared of the Apple MacBook and you know what happens... fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to... *cue evil music*