Sunday 25 January 2009

Just a quick one

I'm sitting here watching the football, relaxing on a Sunday afternoon. I've got to pack my stuff for my two day trip to Birmingham tomorrow, but I'm not really looking forward to going. I'd rather not be, put it that way.

I discovered this weekend that I like Green King IPA (It's a pale ale...which I don't normally drink) and that mozarella in a toasted sandwich is lovely.

All I need to do now for the rest of the evening is:

Cook dinner
pack
shave

and then I've ready for tomorrow.

Have a nice rest of Sunday, and keep an eye on my 'twitter' updates tomorrow as I can twitter while mobile now...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What football is on? I can;t find any FA Cup games (unless you have Setanta maybe)...

Anonymous said...

Yes both F A Cup games were on Setanta.

If you had the Virgin package you were given Setanta for free....
;-0)