Friday 2 February 2007

TFI Friday

I've gone a bit download mental this morning - I bought "Wincing The Night Away" by The Shins, "Myths Of The Near Future" by The Klaxons and I thought I'd try "Make This Your Own" by The Cooper Temple Clause. I've been really looking forward to the Shins new album, so that put a smile on my face this morning (I'll post an update on here with how good / bad it is). The Klaxons is one of those albums that you've heard about so I thought I'd give it a go, and the same goes for The Cooper Temple Clause one.
Q Magazine also came out yesterday - this is the only magazine I buy religiously. Being a massive music fan its a compulsory purchase for me. Anyway, its half past seven in the morning, so I know this is an early post, and I'll probably end up updating it some more later, but have a good Friday y'all...
Update: The album is good. Its not an instant impact album, but I've listened to it once through and I like it. I think its gonna be a grower, much like the other album I've got of theirs "Chutes Too Narrow".
Completely off subject, found this excellent thread on Football365 - ZOMBIES! And I thought I was the only person who thought things like this...
Update Part II: A friend just sent me this site: Personalised Radio and it is SO cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cooper Temple Clause's first album was very underrated in my opinion.