Monday 5 February 2007

Can't think of one

Im not in a good mood today. Im feeling very low.
Work is becoming a struggle with too much work and, in my mind, not enough support / guidance from my superiors. I have horrible technical documentation to do, plus projects and production support. Its a feeling of too much stuff and not enough time. And a surprise it may be but I am a very conscientious person as far as my work is concerned, so its hard for me to say "No" to something, or just think "Sod it that can wait" because I feel like I have to deliver the highest possible standard of work in the quickest possible time. This can be seen as a weakness when it starts to affect my mental state because Im so worried about delivering all that I need to - but switching that part of my character off is very hard indeed.
This explains the lack of a post yesterday - I just couldn't bring myself to power up my laptop, knowing I'd be back into it today.
Its hard to choose a soundtrack for today because my mood dictates what I want to hear - but also, what I hear can affect my mood so the choice of album and artist is difficult... at time of writing, I am listening to "Some Loud Thunder" by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah.
Oh - and if any listeners out there want a new mobile phone, I have a second hand but very good condition Motorola V3i Razr with all the bits and pieces. Offers accepted.
Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I might be going to that Indie Club in Manchester (Fifth Avenue) after the game on Wednesday. Well, it might not cheer you up, but I'm quite excited about it!