Tuesday 20 February 2007

Sore Fingers

Im not too sure whats happened today, but the end of my fingers are really sore - to the point that just typing feels like needles being stuck into the end of them. I hope its not something daft like some sort of RSI...
I have a doctors appointment tonight, so we'll see what he says.
I did have some rather pleasant news today - one of my wife's cousins, (who works for the CID in Greater Manchester) has organised a golf day in Shropshire in early March for some of his copper work collegues. He phoned me today to tell me one of them has dropped out, and wondered if I'd like to make up the numbers! Result! So, I'll be booking two days off to join in. The two days will be laid out as follows:
  • 11.00 tee time on the first day
  • 18 holes of golf
  • drinks and dinner in the evening
  • Bed and Breakfast
  • another 18 holes at 10.30 the next day
  • Home!
The venue where all this takes place is The MacDonald Hill Valley Golf And Country Club
Im really looking forward to it, so as long as I get permission from my 'significant other (!)' it should be good. The only bit Im worried about is going out on the town with a load of coppers... they have a (well earned) repuation of being serious drinkers, which I REALLY am not. *Gulp!*

No comments: