Saturday 17 February 2007

Hangover-ville... population me

Quite a good night last night. I thought I would drink red wine instead of a load of beer, so ordered myself a bottle. Drank the bottle. I paid for it this morning.
I mean, it wasn't the vomiting, coming out of all orifices, nuclear headache kind of hangover, but I still felt like luke-warm death. My problem is that I wake up early when I feel rough, and because I feel rough, I cant get back to sleep so I just end up feeling cr@p. This morning I was awake at 5.15, out of bed by just after 6.00, so I only had about four hours sleep.
I didnt play guitar last night either... I was too drunk to concentrate and the 'mood' wasn't really right, so I didnt bother.
After taking Jake training this morning (he had a really good session today) I started to feel more human, but I have still spent most of the day doing the grand total of bugger all.
The BEST thing about feeling like this, is knowing that when I wake up in the morning Im gonna feel fantastic compared to this!
We're all going round my parents tonight for dinner, to see my sister, so Im looking forward to that.
Sorry there's not too much inspirational stuff today, but blame that red harlot of a grape Cabernet Sauvignon.

No comments: