Friday 16 February 2007

Feeling ratty

Im not feeling too good today. Not ill as such, but I ache from football last night, I have a headache, and I can't get motivated. Just feel generally run-down.
Im off out for drinkies tonight, and will probably end up back at my friends house. There will be a total of five people there (plus me) and Im SO tempted to see if I can work up the bottle to play AND sing in front of them. I've been playing and singing alot at home this week (when the house is empty!) and its going quite well, so who knows.

Soundtrack of the day: Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band (The Beatles).

No real plans for the weekend... Im seeing my sister for the first time in about 3 months round my parents on Saturday night (take-away and beers) but apart from that, I think it's gonna be another quiet one.

I will post tomorrow on the status of my hangover from tonight and whether I made a tit of myself with the guitar...

Have a good weekend all. Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who's your support/warm up act then?