Tuesday 6 February 2007

Day off tomorrow...

Every now and then, its nice to have a day to oneself. During the week, I work, so have to be up and out of the house by 6.45.
At the weekends, what with various things like football, housework etc. its very rare to be able to lie in and not have to do anything. Tomorrow, (hopefully) it'll be one of those days. However, I do have a plan to play golf tomorrow... but as I dont have to book a tee time, AND I will be playing alone Im not 100% certain I'll be going.
Techie bit now: A friend of mine asked me to help him find an RSS reader / ticker. He has an RSS data source, and would like to be able to have it displayed on a ticker on his site. Do you think I could find any freeware for that? Could I heck. I dont know why they are all shareware (average price $29) but its not the sort of thing I was after. Are there any techies out there who know of something I could use?
Update: I've found some code so Im having a go... will post the code here if I get it working.

Found it - quicker than I thought to!


No comments: