Friday 23 February 2007

Pay day!

Yes, its pay day today, and its always good when it falls on a Friday.
I had to work from home today, but still managed to get a few things done.
My sister in law is due to give birth any day now, so there's a palpable sense of anticipation waiting on 'that' phone call to say labour has started. Im sure everything will go well and our thoughts are with them both.
Apart from that potentially exciting news, there's not much else happening this weekend - judging by the weather Jake's football will be cancelled (again!) and City aren't playing, so maybe its a chance for me to do some of those cr@ppy jobs round the house that need doing.
Carling Cup final on Sunday - I think Im going to be round a friend house to watch it, as his team (Arsenal) are in it, against Chelsea. Any excuse to sit with my friends, drink beer, and talk b*ll*cks all day!
Have a good weekend listeners, more drivel maybe over the weekend.

No comments: