Thursday 22 February 2007

No post yesterday

I was told by the doctor the best thing for my sore fingers was to rest - which meant no typing.
I was officially off sick, but I felt a bit of a fraud seeing that I didnt feel ill or anything. However, the GP must have known what she was talking about, because although there is still a slight twinge in one of my fingers when I type most of the pain has gone.
I have a busy couple of weeks coming up which Im really looking forward to. I am working from home tomorrow, then its the weekend (the usual football with Jake etc.)
Next week, Im in the office on Monday and Tuesday, then off on Wednesday (A/L - playing golf with a good friend of mine). Thursday and Friday Im up in Birmingham (staying overnight) to get involved in Java training with the people I am supposed to be 'mentoring' in the future.
The following week, in the office again on Monday and Tuesday, then the two day golf trip to MacDonald Hill Valley (read about it here ). I've also got that Friday off as leave. So Im quite excited really, as Im playing a lot of golf over the next few days which is MUCH better than being sat at my desk!
Soundtrack of the day today: The Charlatans various albums.

No comments: