Sunday 11 February 2007

Another lazy Sunday

Jake's football was cancelled today because of the weather, so we've had a lazy day. I went to the driving range this morning and took Jake, and he enjoyed himself. Rest of the morning was spent (on my part) reading, then preparing lunch. In the afternoon, I watched the Ireland v France six nations game, and some of the Arsenal v Wigan match.
This evening will be spent getting ready for work tomorrow.
VERY boring I know, but thats the whole point - its relaxing, stress free, and lazy.

I'm aware that the past couple of posts have been on the dull side... I will endevour next week to make these more readable. The thing is, when there isn't much going on in my world, its hard to write interesting stuff. As I said in one of my very first posts, I dont want to make stuff up just to sound interesting.
Keep the faith listeners...

No comments: