Monday 1 September 2008

Back to work today

Yes, back to the grind. I've discovered my boss, and HIS boss (so effectively my second boss) are both on leave this week, so I have a feeling it's going to be a lazy week. However, as previously posted, I do have a project on the go so I will have to be more than a little productive.

So what's happened recently? Not much. My mood has gone into one of those "Why am I bothering" kind of states (with regards to blogging, song writing, anything creative) and in fact all I want to do is sit in a big comfy chair with something nice to drink and read, read, read. I got through 3 (yes three) novels last week while away - so you can tell how much reading I got done.
The problem is finding good books to read that I haven't read before. Well, I'll be popping to the book shop today so who knows what we'll find.

ooh, I have a piano lesson this Wednesday - trying something new. We'll see how that goes.

Have a nice day all.

No comments: