Tuesday 26 August 2008

I'm still around...

Just a quick post to say Im still alive. The wedding in Armagh was very nice, the ceremony was grand and austere, the bride looked lovely and the groom looked a little green.



I'm currently writing from North Wales, where I'm staying with my in-laws (they have broad band at last - yay!).


I'm not too sure how much posting I will get done this week, but I just wanted to let my faithful listeners know (all two of them) that I'm still online.



I'm spending this week doing the grand total of not much - in fact before this post I had just woken up from a little afternoon nap! (Sleeping during the day? How old am I? 80? Still it's what holidays are for...)



Anyhow - have a nice week, and I'll post when I can. Don't forget, I'm still accepting posts from my readers to be put up on their behalf - certain people who read this I know will have something to say, so come on, don't be shy...



Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you find time to nap with a beach on your doorstep and a dog to walk.

Simon said...

Thanks for the comment cheesecake - Unfortunately, taking the dog to the beach would be a torture for him as he is not allowed off the lead until his sack has healed correctly! But I have been walking him (took him yesterday actually) but when the sun comes into the conservatory and warms it up and you're sitting on a big comfortable sofa... what can you do?!