Wednesday 6 August 2008

No... more... food....

Hello campers.

very very hot here in Illinois yesterday. We played golf, but I think it's the hottest weather I've ever played in. Luckily it was only 9 holes. The plunge into the pool afterwards was just what the doctor ordered.

We then went out again for dinner, although we couldn't decide where to go... we eventually ended up back at the Cheesecake factory. Yes, boring I know, but the food is good and the prices reasonable. I had;
Grilled skirt steak with mash potatoes and a mushroom sauce.
And for desert, we each had a slice of their 30th anniversary cheesecake.... As nice as it was, it was very heavy, thick, and sweet. We all of us waddled out for a beer afterwards and then waddled home. I know I have put on a little weight, but I don't know how much because I'm scared to look at the scales.
Anyway - I think there's some shopping planned for this evening, and something small(!) for dinner. Have a nice day y'all...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheeeeeessescaaaaake- slobber...

Anonymous said...

Did I tell you the dessert at our wedding is cheesecake? I'm sure you won't want any, as it's pretty obvious you don't like it.....!