Tuesday 12 August 2008

Yesterday

OK, so no post yesterday, but then there wasn't much going on.
And, funnily enough, the same applies today. I'm sat at work, working through Java code, listening to music. (Currently - "Damaged" by Lampchop).
This is like my default state at work - headphones in, code on the screen, not talking to anyone all day. Its bliss. I get left alone, the day goes quickly as I'm busy, and I'm turning out good code.
This week - I have a friend coming round tomorrow night, City are playing on Thursday night, and then this weekend the new Premiership season kicks off. So, back the routine of Saturday afternoons in front of the TV watching Sports Centre... *contented sigh...*

I'm a little disappointed that I didn't receive more posts from 'guests' - those that did so, thank you, those that didn't - whats wrong with you all? I know some of the people who read this blog WILL have stuff to say, so come on, get it organised!

Have a good Tuesday people.

Update: You know, sometimes, when life is getting crappier and crappier, and everything seems to be turning to shit, you just have to think "fuck it" and do something that flies in the face of all that is sensible and right and advisable.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, crap, what id you do?!