Thursday 1 November 2007

Pinch, Punch, first of the month...

Does anyone do that any more? I did it to someone in Sainsburys this morning, and now Im writing this from my mobile while sitting in Uxbridge nick...
Im joking of course. Happy 1st of November. Its my best mate's partner's birthday today, so Happy Birthday Kerri.
We had one group of trick or treaters last night (just one! Now its up to me my family to eat all the rest of the sweets!) so at least the bag of sweeties I bought wasn't a complete waste.
City won (yay) a scrappy 1 - 0 win away from home, so they're through to the last 8 of the Carling Cup.
Im working on two projects at once at the moment, so work wise its been kinda cool.. I've been working solidly through each day, so before I know it, its lunchtime, and then a little bit later, time to go home, so the week's gone really quick. No plans for this weekend really, apart from football with Jake.
So thats about it for this update... Soundtrack of the day: "Ex:El" by 808 State

No comments: