Saturday 24 November 2007

Official Congratulations

Prompted by the anonymous comment to my previous post, Im guessing now the news is official...
My best man and his partner are expecting a baby! Join me in wishing them very many congratulations.
I've known the news for some time, but I did not want to put it up on my blog until all the right people had been informed in person (for obvious reasons) and now I think all the people who should be told have been. It's due in Spring next year, and I know they are both going to make fantastic parents. I will also enjoy hearing all the grief about lack of sleep, nappies, feeding, and how everything else in life takes a back seat to this little bundle that for the first three months just seems to cry, laugh, burp, fart, pee, shit and vomit - sometimes all at the same time! See the exploding baby!
Anyway, on a serious note, I am very pleased for them both, and send them both my, and my family's, love. Peace.

No comments: