Monday 26 November 2007

Broken tooth

Just broke a bloody tooth. I don't have the best of teeth anyway (years of neglect and Dentist phobia) so they are basically rotting out of my head - but this one is really annoying, its broken and revealed the filling within so its really sharp and uncomfortable in my gob. ("So go get it sorted at the dentist" I hear you cry - there is NO chance of that happening).
A fairly ok weekend - the dog is getting better at nights. He's waking now between 4.45 and 5.30 AM needing the loo, and once I've let him out he's usually setting OK until gone 6.00 which is fine as I have to get up that time for work anyway. Hopefully, each day he gets older, he will get later and later. And, my body has adjusted now (like it did when Jake was a baby) so I dont feel as bad as I did the first few days.
Jake's team won 7 - 2, City won 2 - 1, so a good sporting weekend too.
This week, no plans really (well, apart from number one son's birthday tomorrow!) except playing football again on Thursday.
Soundtrack of the day: "Stadium Arcadium" by Red Hot Chilli Peppers (double album).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Better get that tooth dealt with, sir. Seems like an excruciating way to spend a day. Think of all the pain relief you won't have to use if you get it fixed.
I once had a tooth crumble with a cavity I didn't even realize I had since I hadn't been to the dentist in 4 or so years. I didn't let that happen again. Sucks, though, I know.
Hope the doggie situation abates SOON> It makes me tired just reading about it!

Simon said...

No can do greeny - I really do have a proper phobia of dentists. When I even sit in a dentists chair I sweat profusely, shake, feel sick, and get violent and not let the dentist near me. Its a reaction I really can't control. It is the bane of my life, I really wish I didnt feel that way as my teeth are a state, but there's nothing I can do :-(.
Hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend.