Wednesday 27 June 2007

Wired

I've discovered a new magazine that I like reading - Wired. Its American, yes, but its still a good read. That makes the list of magazines I read more or less every month:
Q Magazine
Mojo
Uncut
Wired
Todays Golfer

With occasional appearances by:
Top Gear
FourFourTwo
Golf Punk

Badminton was good last night. Jake did really well for his first time, we had some good rallies going. It re-enforces the idea that people who are naturally sporty (as Jake is, and as I am) can pick up more or less any sport. I think we'll be going again next week.
He's also started to get into one of those fantasy battle role play games - Warhammer 40,000. It brings back memories for me as, geeky as it was, I was quite heavily into those games when I was younger (as were a few of my friends... should I name them here?!) So I have to go buy some paint, brushes, glue etc. for him to construct his first set of figures.
Finally, two pieces of bad / annoying news: No sign of my new MP3 player yet (ggrrrr) and no news on my court date against Barclays. I hate waiting around for things.
Rest of this week - Nothing planned for tonight, possibly football Thursday night, golf on Friday, no plans as yet for the weekend. Facebook is really being used alot, its good fun, if you haven't been there or signed up, I recommend it.
Peace all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever you do, don't mention the fact that I played Rune Quest, Judge Dredd, Bloodbowl & Warhammer. I'll deny it!!!

Simon said...

And Doctor Who