Monday 25 June 2007

I found chocolate M&M's

I was told a while ago that chocolate M&M's weren't made anymore... bullplop. I found some in Sainsburys near me, so bought two big bags of them. I now have a big bowl of them on my desk at work, which is lovely.
Sorry for no posts for a while, but had a few things on the go. Jake had his annual presentation / tournament day on Saturday. Its not a serious, competitive day so it was nice just watching Jake play without worrying too much about the result. He did OK, his team missed out on the final on goal difference I think.
Sunday we moved Em from her current office to the new one I've decorated for her, so thats another job done. I now need to finish Jakes room (new wardrobe to assemble).
This week, probably try and finish Jake's room tonight while he's at Watford training. Playing golf on Tuesday (hopefully), might be playing another day during the week with my boss at work, but apart from that no plans.
Soundtrack of the day: "Icky Thump" by The White Stripes (bluesy rock - cool).
Update: *sigh* I've just ordered a new MP3 player. I know, I know, more expense, but my justification is that I KEEP running out of space on my current one, there are always more albums I want on there, and there always will be, so I thought "Sod it" and bought one of double the capacity. It was a good deal too. I'll update when it turns up...
Update II: Someone called Rodrigo has posted a comment. Unfortunately, its not in English. I will allow it to be published, but be aware I do not know what the comment is saying, so take no responsibility for it. If someone can translate it for me, and I find out it is offensive, I will of course remove it. Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

Oi, I found yours blog for google the well interesting one I liked this post to you. When to give of the one passed by mine blog, is on personalized t-shirts, shows step by step as to create a well personalized t-shirt way. Until more.