Friday 15 June 2007

Another boring day

God I HATE not having any work to do... (well, anything substantial anyway). Today has just dragged, and its not even hometime yet. Tonight I will be doing MORE painting at home, then tomorrow I'll be doing the laying of the laminate flooring I talked about the other day. I am not looking forward to that. I have no confidence in my abilities as far as these sorts of things go, and Im so worried that Im gonna make a complete goolies of it. Still, nothing ventured etc. The thing is, Im gonna be doing it alone (story of my life) and I can see a nightmare scenario of me attempting to cut one of the boards with an electric jigsaw, missing, cutting my hand off and bleeding to death in a pile of laminate flooring, hammers, cups of tea and swear words.
I will post an update with how things went.
Pidgeon count: Two shots and two clean kills today.
Have a nice weekend all...

No comments: