Friday 14 January 2011

And relax...

Yes, you can relax now, it's the weekend.
Unfortunately due to some 'indiscretions' from number one son I won't be doing much tomorrow as he's on punishment. I won't go into details but he's grounded and he's not allowed to do anything fun. Which is a bit of a pisser for me because we had planned to go to the City game on Saturday but now that's gone for a burton!
I do need to shop and do various mundane stuff so he'll be accompanying me doing that and no doubt being bored but that can't be helped.
He has got Stagecoach on Sunday and although I would quite happily keep him away from there it's too much money to waste on missing a week.
Seems like its been a long slog of a week this week - so looking forward to not having to do much. I hope you all have a nice weekend. Stay tuned.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: