Thursday 1 May 2008

Things what I did today

Bought a new CD - "Chronicle - 20 Greatest Hits" by Creedence Clearwater Revival (yes, rockin' out to some Creedence!)

Bought a new downloaded album - "Selected Ambient Works 85-92" by Aphex Twin

Paid to download "Exile On Main Street" by The Rolling Stones, even though I already had it (D'oh!)

Bought a new book - Slash (of G'n'R fame)'s autobiography

Got ripped off paying for my lunchtime sandwich

Spent too long in HMV (record shop) listening to the Stone Roses over the in-store stereo...

Got a headache trying to code in VB / VBScript working with Windows Components

DIDN'T vote in the London Mayoral elections

Have a good rest of Thursday listeners...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good grief you are a consumer!
And you don't get to gripe when the mayor does something you don't like, right?
How exactly did you get ripped off paying for your lunch?

I'm too tired to fool with a post. I have to rely on comments...

Simon said...

I bought a chicken escalope and mozarella sandwich, and paid £4.95 for it... and it was only as I was half way back to the office I thought.. "hang on, that seems a bit dear" If I wasn't so lazy I would have gone back to complain, but I was too tired and hungry!

Unknown said...

The price of food has risen, dont forget...
That would be almost a $10 sandwich here. Blah.