Monday 14 April 2008

No Title

Because I couldn't think of one.
Not much going on really... no motivation, or spark, or energy... just feeling very flat.

I'm on my own now until Friday after work, and I have no plans. Tonight - nada (I would normally play football but my ankle isn't strong enough yet) tomorrow night - zip, Wednesday night - zilch. I might play football Thursday night, but it depends how strong my ankle feels. Its gonna be a loooong week.

I looked at the recording stuff I have bought yesterday, and thought "what a waste of money". I just can't get any inspiration to do something with it.

I think I should post a warning on my blog - keep away, bad mood alert. I need something to give me a kick up the @rse, to put some life back into me.

Not too sure when I will be posting again next... doesn't seem much point if all I'm doing it bitching and moaning. Take care listeners.

09:35 - Update: I knew I could rely on it. I've been listening to some good music, and its been slowly raising my mood...a list of CD's this morning so far:

"Accelerate" by R.E.M
"Vampire Weekend" by Vampire Weekend
"Chronicles Of A Bohemian Teenager" by Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly.

I'll see how the rest of the day goes...

12:28 - Update: Feeling better. More good music has helped.
"In The Future" by Black Mountain
"You Don't Know What You're Getting Yourself Into" by Does It Offend You, Yeah?

I think I might be going for a sneaky 9 or 18 holes of golf after work - it gets dark late enough to get round after work now. We'll see...

No comments: