Thursday 24 April 2008

Jeudi

I'm in one of those 'annoyed' moods today... you know when every little thing just gets on your nerves? The best way to describe it would be "f*cked off"... (apologies for the language).

I'm gonna go buy myself a new book today, as I've nearly finished my current one, so hopefully THAT will improve my mood somewhat, and I'm playing football tonight with my friend and his work mates (I've played with them before) so that will hopefully give me an endorphin kick and make me feel better. Until then I'm just gonna be sat here at my desk glowering at the screen pretending to work (as I have no work to do again today).

On another note, I've been thinking of changing the title of this blog, as the 'annoyances' bit has died down really. So, it's your chance to contribute with more than just comments. Send in your suggestions for a new title of this blog. (Don't worry, the URL will stay the same, so you won't have to update your bookmarks, it'll just be the title at the top of the window and on the front page). I will pick the best one and rename it to that. I will pick the winner on Monday.

Peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm coming over to see you glower in a minute. Please turn on your camera so I can document a Simon "glower".
I'll have to give the new blog name some thought. But I'll make a contribution, I promise. Maybe 2 or 5...