Friday 11 April 2008

Isn't it strange...

...that on most of my posts I don't get any comments, but on my last post, which really was NO post, I got three comments?? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate each and every comment I get, and I thank you all for taking the time to do it, but I have posted far more interesting things and received no comments at all.

Anyway... I have been, and am still, in a weird mood. Sort of melancholy, sad, annoyed, angry, frustrated... its hard to describe but I'm not my usual sunshine & lollipops disposition (ha!).

Tried some MORE retail therapy yesterday... bought myself three CDs:

"Hey Ma" by James (their new one)
"Blue" by Joni Mitchell
and "Attack & Release" by The Black Keys

Today I'm listening to the James one, and its good.

This weekend the family go away again on Sunday until Friday, so I'm alone again. I don't know what trouble I will get into. Have a good weekend listeners, I may post more at the weekend.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Since it makes you happy I'll stop by again and say hello. Moods are a part of life. they always change eventually.

Unknown said...

Hello, hello helloooooooooooooo

Krystal L. said...

You comment occasionally on my baby sisters blog so of course I had to jump over and check out "who in the hell is Simon?", a very british name so that mystery solved. I hope you aren't an orangutan, they probably throw poo like their monkey cousins do.

Nice to meet you Simon,
Krystal