Monday 30 July 2007

Good morning...

...and welcome to another Monday. So what did I get up to at the weekend? Took Jake to the driving range Saturday morning which is always good, then on Saturday afternoon played a round and three quarters of online golf with a friend in the U.S! Very cool. We used Tiger Woods '07 on the Xbox360 and played 18 holes of stroke play on the St. Andrews course. We played about 15 holes to start with, I was leading and Scotts Xbox apparantly 'developed a drive fault' which meant the game crashed! (I still want a stewards enquiry on that one!) Anyway, we re-started and he kicked my ass, I played like a fool and he played well to win. The result didnt really matter (*cough*) but it was such a good laugh. Hopefully we'll be arranging to play again soon.
Saturday night I was round my parents for a ruby. Sunday I had a golf lesson at health club that the wife is a member of. It went ok, but he changed my grip(!) which is always a nightmare because it takes a while to get used to it. Not to get too technical, but if you think about it your grip is your only interface between you and the club, so if you change what you have been used to for ages, its gonna feel completely weird. Im off up the driving range tonight to keep practicing it. Sunday afternoon was spent sat around doin naff all.
Anyway, not too sure of plans this week apart from driving range tonight, golf on Wednesday, football Thursday. Have a good Monday all.

No comments: